California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”) affords those who reside in the State of California certain rights as a data subject. If you are a resident of the State of California, we encourage you to read and learn about those rights on your own, but the following will help you to begin to understand them:
- Access: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information.
- Erasure: In some cases, you may have the right to request that we erase your personal information in our possession.
- Data Portability: This allows you to request a copy of your personal information that we may have and transfer that information to someone else without any interference from us. In some cases, you may be able to request that we transfer your personal information directly to a third party on your behalf.
- The CCPA further provides California residents the right to direct us not to sell your personal information. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
In addition, California’s “Shine the Light” law permits you to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To make a request regarding any of these rights or to ask questions or provide comments about this Privacy Notice for California Residents, please contact us at:
318 5th Street Ste 304
West Des Moines, IA 50265
It is our policy to post any changes to this Privacy Notice on this page. We may or may not contact you directly concerning significant changes. We encourage you to visit this page periodically and check for changes. To the extent permitted by law, your continued use of our services after a change is deemed to be your consent to any such change.